Founded in 2012, Munch Audio started as a group of guitarists and bassists who love messing with effects and modding pedals. Working by day and playing shows by night, they decided to start an audio effects company by turning their ideas into professional audio effect pedals. Some examples include:
- Push the Envelope: An envelope filter that uses two separate filter circuits together to create a unique dual auto-wah sound
- Fozzy Moff: a Big Muff-like fuzz pedal with variable fuzz stages and a tone control selector.
- Pure Pi: a digital effect pedal designed with Pure Data on a Raspberry Pi, with over 30+ unique effects that can be controlled via MIDI connection or directly on a smartphone via TouchOSC
- Munch Mixer: a dual-buffered loop mixer with two send/returns, a mix and volume control with expression in jacks for each control
- The MunchBox: a motion-sensing expression pedal and LFO for guitar and bass
Check back often to see Munch Audio’s latest designs!